Booking, Payment of Course Fee and Cancellation Policy:
In order to secure a place on an LSPR course, please complete and submit the online booking form. The full fee is payable online via the booking form. Alternatively payment can be made by a bank transfer. An invoice can be raised if required. A confirmation will be sent by LSPR. Payment of the course fee is required a minimum of two weeks in advance of the start date of the training programme for the place to be secured and confirmed.
Invoices: Invoices are issued to delegates sponsored by their employer. Payment must be made two weeks in advance of the start of the course for a place to be secured and booked. Invoices must be paid according to the terms and conditions of booking.
Cancellation of a place: Must be made in writing to the Training Director and a refund is payable subject to the request received no later than four weeks prior to the start date of the booked course. Outstanding invoices are required to be paid without delay, in order not to incur additional fees and legal charges.
Postponement and rejoining: In the event that a delegate is unable to attend a booked place and wishes to postpone, a request is required in writing four weeks in advance of the start of a course for the attention of the Course Director. The postponement is valid only for the next available date that the course will run. Postponment to the same course only. A £400 rejoining fee is payable for the Diploma course and a £300 fee is payable for the advanced and certificated courses in order to transfer a booking to the next intake. In the event that a delegate outside of the EU is not granted a Visa in time for the start of their booked course date, the transfer fee of £400 for the Diploma and £300 for the Advanced and certificated courses is charged and must be paid in advance of a new confirmation letter to be issued. Should the course fee increase during this transfer period, or the delegate transfers to a higher value course, the course delegate is liable for paying the cost difference. Cancellation by telephone will not be accepted. Only one transfer is permitted per booking.
If booking through Reed.co.uk: Reed shall issue an invoice to the Client on formation of contract as set out in clause 4 above, and in the case of subscription Services, at agreed intervals in advance thereafter. The Client shall pay Reed’s invoices in full within 14 days from the date of invoice. In the event of late payment, Reed may suspend any or all of the Services until payment is received.
In certain circumstances, it would be possible for a delegate to swap their place with a colleague - this has to be confirmed and agreed with the Course Director prior to the start of a course. In such instances, the transfer fees are applicable.
A cancellation of a booking which has already been transferred will not be refunded.
LSPR cannot offer refunds to delegates who fail to attend sessions for reasons outside the control of LSPR.
Updated terms relating to COVID-19
We are following the advice of Public Health England (PHE) and the Local Authority to ensure the health of our whole community, including clients and staff. This advice continues to be updated on a very frequent basis and we are monitoring it carefully to ensure we respond to any significant changes, particularly in relation to actions to be taken. This guidance assists us in providing advice regarding: the novel coronavirus, COVID-19; how to help prevent spread of all respiratory infections including COVID-19; what to do if someone confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19 has been within the setting; and what advice to give to individuals who have travelled from countries detailed in the guidance within the last 14 days. Usual cancelation notice period applies (see cancellation policy above). Refunds cannot be made outside of the notice period.
If you have concerns about participating in a course during this period and would like an alternative option, please refer to the following;
1) Attendees will be provided with the choice of joining via remote participation. If you cannot undertake an existing booked course you will be offered the next available date for remote training, which may be different to your original scheduled course date.
2) Attendees can transfer their booking to an alternative date within a 4 month period from their original scheduled course.
Any differential in fees are non refundable.
LSPR Competition Terms (Win a Place on our PR05 Course - Industry Survey)
- The LSPR prize draw is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the LSPR industry survey.
- Employees or agencies of LSPR or their family members, or anyone else connected with the competition may not enter the competition
- Entrants into the competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from LSPR containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- To enter the competition you must complete the LSPR Industry survey (shorturl.at/kvAJP) and submit your email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the competition, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "LSPR Industry Survey” in the subject line
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- LSPR accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by LSPR
- The closing date of the competition is 12:00 BST July 10th 2020. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 10th July 2020.
- The winner will receive a complimentary place on our Implementing a Sustainable CSR Strategy (PR05) course taking place between 10:00am – 2:00pm BST on the 22nd July 2020.
- LSPR accepts no responsibility for any other costs associated with the prize
- The winner will be notified by email on 10th July 2020 and must provide some basic details to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to LSPR within 3 days of being notified by LSPR, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and LSPR shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 3 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and LSPR shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- LSPR retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- LSPR reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of LSPR in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Type of Visa:
Delegates requiring Visas, are advised to apply for a Standard Visitor Visa and NOT a Student or Tourist Visa. Should a Visa application be rejected, LSPR will require a copy of the rejection letter issued by the British Embassy. If LSPR has been satisfied that a delegate has applied for the correct Visa, followed the correct steps, provided the correct documentation, provided sufficient financial records and provided LSPR with the notification within the two week period of the start date of the course, a refund of the course fee, minus an administrative fee of £400 for those booked on the Diploma courses and £300 for the Certificate and Advanced Certificate courses, will be given.
A refund will not be given if the delegate has reserved a place and applied for the incorrect Visa, as indicated in the Visa rejection letter, or the delegate has provided incorrect, insufficient or incomplete information or shown insufficient funds as per instructions provided by LSPR or has not followed advice given by LSPR and has not met with satisfaction of the issuing officers. In those circumstances, a course delegate may not obtain a refund of fees. A course delegate can not change their booking to an alternative course and must re-book on the same course as was originally offered. Re-bookings must be made within a six month period to the original date of the course. Any transfers beyond the six months will be considered a new bookings and a new fee will be billed.
Notification on Visa rejections must be made in writing no later than two weeks prior to the start date of a programme. Any notification beyond this period will be invalid and deemed expired. A new application will be required to be made and a new fee will be requested.
For all LSPR courses:
Sponsored delegates will be issued an invoice for the full amount. Payments of sponsored delegates must be made according to the payment terms in the invoice. Sponsors are bound to pay fees in all cases, including in the event of a delegate(s) leaving employment. The sponsor retains the full responsibility of ensuring all fees are paid in full in accordance with the payment terms on the invoice. Payment is to be received by LSPR no later than one week from the start date for a place to be confirmed. We understand and will exercise our statutory right to claim interest and compensation charges under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts [Interest] Act 1998 (as amended and supplemented by the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002) if payment is not received in accordance with our agreed terms of payment.
Replacement of a certificate or Diploma:
In the event a new copy is required, for example if a delegate is moving and the original had been sent by LSPR to the address as was provided by the delegate, or in the event that the Diploma had been lost/damaged, a request can be made for a replacement. A re-issue fee of £200 is charged for replacement of an original Certificate/Diploma.
LSPR can also issue a transcript (usually for the purposes of verification by academic institutions). There is a fee of £60 for the issue of the transcript. Records dating back beyond seven years may not be available and in some cases, a manual check can be done - a fee of £60 is payable for the search.
Special Offers: offers are available from the date of release of a promotional offer, to the date of expiry of the offer valid on new bookings made on or after the date of release. They are not valid on bookings made prior to the date of release or after the offer has ended.They cannot run in conjunction with any other offers and are subject to availability. The usual terms and conditions apply.
Change of date or cancellation made by LSPR:
LSPR reserves the right to cancel or postpone the start date of the course and is not in any way liable for any costs or loss, including travel or accommodation or other costs.
Copyright and all intellectual property rights for all Course Materials shall remain the property of LSPR or the trading partner of LSPR responsible for developing that course; except where materials development has been paid for by the client.
The Customer agrees not to reproduce, sell, hire or copy Course Materials (in whole or in part) and not to use such materials except for the purposes of post course or personal reference.
LSPR shall not be in breach of this contract if the provision of its services are delayed, cancelled or reduced through any circumstances beyond its reasonable control including any act of God ( including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, storm, snow, hurricane or other natural disaster) sickness, war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities ( regardless of whether war is declared) civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service.
Delegates must ensure they can attend the training course which they are scheduled to attend. LSPR will not be held liable, financially or actually, for their non-attendance, whatsoever the reason may be.
Limits of Liability:
Entire liability for loss and damage shall be limited to a claim for damages. The maximum aggregate liability will be the charges for the course out of which the loss or damage has arisen.
LSPR will not accept liability for death or personal injury.
LSPR will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential loss (including loss of anticipated profit or data), howsoever arising, even if it has been advised of such potential loss
If booking a course that has a discounted or promotional price, all prices quoted are only applicable if paying at the time of promotion. If a course price changes and payment has not been made for a course, the buyer must pay the price stated on the website.
LSPR provides refreshments and lunch which may contain allergens. If you have a food allergy or special dietary requirement, please inform a member of LSPR staff.
Our meal providers handle all allergens in their kitchen and cannot 100% guarantee their dishes are allergen-free. It is the delegates responsibility to check allergen information, and LSPR is able to provide delegates with an ingredient list for each menu item upon request.
LSPR takes no responsibility, legal or otherwise, for any adverse reaction that a delegate may have after eating food on our premises.
Having read and understood the above terms and conditions, I agree to the terms and conditions of enrolment.
Acceptance of the terms and conditions of enrolment make this a legally binding contract.