Strategic and Financial Analysis for PR Professionals (PR13)
Duration: 1 Day 10.30am – 3.30pm
Location: 118a Kensington Church St. London W8 4BH
Duration: 1 Day 10.30am – 3.30pm
The course Strategic and Financial Analysis for PR Professionals industry-focused development certificated course, will provide you with an overview of the analytical business tools used to facilitate planning and forecasting.
You will be trained by leading experts in the process of making informed decisions for your branding strategies. The Strategic and Financial Analysis for PR Professionals course provides useful frameworks needed to formulate strategies, evaluate options for business and contribute to organisational performance.
The practical training course will cover analytical strategies and tools to carry out financial analysis and planning, investment analysis, capital structure and evaluating PR strategies.
The training will provide you with more control over the choice of PR campaigns, as you gain insights on how to apply specific measurement tools to help you gain factual information to base your decisions on. There will be a focus on how business and financial analysis helps reduce financial and reputational risk, provides a greater understanding of trends and an improved return on investment. The course is London based and can also be delivered at your chosen and preferred location.
On This Course You will learn:
- Understand the complex nature of fast-moving organisations, as well as competitors within an existing market
- Understand the value in gaining brand equity and competitor advantage
- Applying key financial tools that can be used in the prevailing market, as well as to strategically anticipate what may plausibly occur in the future
- Understand how to use strategic analysis tools (Five Forces, PESTEL, value chain, win/loss analysis) to help the process of decision making and in setting the right goals and objectives
- Understanding financial analysis tools
- Exploring competitor analysis to gain competitor advantage
- Exploring strategic insights, by applying Five Forces industry analysis
- Using strategic macroeconomic analysis (PESTEL) to manage decision making around the external environmental trends
- Applying the strategic tool of value chain to analyse internal activities and understanding which goals are the most valuable
- Utilising win/loss strategic analysis to de-construct how companies market and sell their products and services.
The Advanced Certificate is approved and recognised by the: Continuing Professional Development (CPD): www.cpduk.co.uk
CPD-Approved LSPR Professional Development Advanced Certificate
During the sessions, we will refer to a number of current case studies and work on practical critical thinking exercises, focusing on strategic analysis, anticipation, planning and forecasting. We want to encourage the sharing of ideas, engage in discussions, practice the concepts and gain feedback from the trainers. The classes are small in number, in order that participants fully benefit from a consultative approach.
To meet your team’s specific needs, this course is also offered as a bespoke exclusive programme. It is also offered on a one-to-one tailored basis. Delivery options are either in-house or at the LSPR premises in Kensington. Please contact LSPR for a quote.
*One-to-one and small groups training sessions: duration may be subject to minor time alterations
Other Courses in Branding, PR & Communications
Terms & Conditions
— Emma Symington | Amadeus ICT Group, Corporate Communications | Business Strategy for PR
The one on one training was tailored to my needs, the tutor was amazing and i would definitely recommend this course.
— Anastasia Zhbanova | Mail.Ru Group, Head of Press Office | Business Strategy for PR
The session was very useful and i gained a lot of knowledge that i can put into practise.
— Steve Park | Assistant Director Policy and Communication, Newcastle City Council | Business Strategy for PR
The one-to-one support and personalisation during my training was greatly appreciated. I was able to take relevant new ideas and innovation back to the office. An enjoyable experience.