Strategic and Financial Analysis for PR Professionals (PR13)
Duration: 1 Day 10.30am – 3.30pm
Location: 118a Kensington Church St. London W8 4BH
Duration: 1 Day 10.30am – 3.30pm
Discover the analytical business tools used to facilitate planning and forecasting. Gain an understanding of useful frameworks needed to formulate strategies, evaluate options for business and contribute to organisational performance.
The practical training course will cover analytical strategies and tools to carry out financial analysis and planning, investment analysis, capital structure and evaluating PR strategies.
There will be a focus on how business and financial analysis helps reduce financial and reputational risk, provides a greater understanding of trends and an improved return on investment.
Gain insights on how to apply specific measurement tools to help you gain factual information to base your business decisions on.
On This Course You will learn:
- Understand the complex nature of fast-moving organisations, as well as competitors within an existing market
- Understand the value in gaining brand equity and competitor advantage
- Applying key financial tools that can be used in the prevailing market, as well as to strategically anticipate what may plausibly occur in the future
- Understand how to use strategic analysis tools (Five Forces, PESTEL, value chain, win/loss analysis) to help the process of decision making and in setting the right goals and objectives
- Understanding financial analysis tools
- Exploring competitor analysis to gain competitor advantage
- Exploring strategic insights, by applying Five Forces industry analysis
- Using strategic macroeconomic analysis (PESTEL) to manage decision making around the external environmental trends
- Applying the strategic tool of value chain to analyse internal activities and understanding which goals are the most valuable
- Utilising win/loss strategic analysis to de-construct how companies market and sell their products and services.
LSPR has been delivering training since 1992 and has extensive experience in delivering training to a broad range of clients: PR and communications agencies, financial, consumer, oil & gas, and multiple other sectors and industries.
All of our courses are led by industry experts who all share a common purpose: to deliver the best of their knowledge, expertise and ideas with others. Our mantra is that transparency and ethics build the brand's reputation. Beyond achieving the training objectives, our courses motivate individuals to enhance their performance and add value to their organisation by understanding their team's roles and responsibilities.
All LSPR programmes are tailored to each participant's needs. Before each session, we take the time to get to know you, providing a detailed Training Needs Analysis questionnaire which enables us to understand your skills, level of experience, potential knowledge gaps and expectations of the training. This means that no two sessions are the same, and your needs will always be met when choosing our training.
With an engaging, supportive facilitation style, our training approach enables practical tools for skills transfer, improvements and real results.
Award & Recognition
LSPR Professional Development Certificate. The Certificate is recognised by the: Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service: www.cpduk.co.uk
The final Certificate will be awarded on the following:
- Critical Thinking Exercises set and completed during the training - a series of practical exercises are set for each session for the delegates to work on during their training. This is an effective way to try out what you have been learning and gain insight and feedback, as you progress with each session during the course.
To meet your team’s specific needs, this course is also offered as a bespoke exclusive programme. It is also offered on a one-to-one tailored basis. Delivery options are either in-house, or at the LSPR premises in Kensington. Please contact LSPR for a proposal
*One-to-one and small groups training sessions: duration may be subject to minor time alterations
Other Courses in Branding, PR & Communications
Terms & Conditions
— Emma Symington | Amadeus ICT Group, Corporate Communications | Business Strategy for PR
The one on one training was tailored to my needs, the tutor was amazing and i would definitely recommend this course.
— Anastasia Zhbanova | Mail.Ru Group, Head of Press Office | Business Strategy for PR
The session was very useful and i gained a lot of knowledge that i can put into practise.
— Steve Park | Assistant Director Policy and Communication, Newcastle City Council | Business Strategy for PR
The one-to-one support and personalisation during my training was greatly appreciated. I was able to take relevant new ideas and innovation back to the office. An enjoyable experience.