Improve your Presentation and Pitching Skills (PR06)
Duration: 1 Day 10.30am – 3.30pm
Location: 118a Kensington Church St. London W8 4BH
Duration: 1 Day 10.30am – 3.30pm
During this practical one day presentations and pitching skills course, you will learn how to develop a better presentation skill-set, focusing on body language, delivery, confidence and communication skills. Our leading PR professionals will help you improve your public speaking and pitching skills. The training includes effective presentation techniques to allow you to present professionally and with confidence.
You will be trained on the skills that enable you to engage well with the audience and clients. There will be an emphasis on body language, eye contact, voice control, tone, projection and confidence building tips. We will work with you on the 4 principles of great and memorable presentations and pitches: 1. your clear messages, 2. knowing and engaging your audience and 3. working on you: confidence and self-belief.
Throughout the training, delegates will be provided with opportunities to practice out presentations and gain feedback on your presentation style, as well as giving you lots of useful ideas, tips and techniques along the way to keep enhancing and improving on your delivery.
On This Course You will learn:
- Managing your body language
- Developing your individual style and charisma, to build influence and rapport with audiences
- Using your voice effectively
- Building your confidence and expanding your communication skills
- Creating structure and timing
- How to deliver a presentation that leaves lasting positive impressions
- Handling the Q & A sessions
- Personal image – perception and identity - developing your “unique” style and voice delivery
- Creating a strong and positive first impression
- Understanding body language
- Using body language to create impact
- Use of gestures to create emphasis
- Importance of eye contact
- Voice awareness, control and pitch
- Using your voice to create impact and emphasis
- Using your voice assertively
- Speaking with confidence
- Understanding your audience
- Modifying your style of presentation to the type of audience
- Building trust and rapport with your audience
- inspirational stories to create a connection and rapport
- Correct language and style to create influence
- Listening and applying emotional intelligence
- Establishing your presence and developing charisma
- Bringing your personality to life
- Developing a confident, focused style that creates a positive impact
- Opening and closing a presentation
- Getting your key points made within the first few seconds of opening
- Keeping to message and maintaining consistent focus
- Time management
- Anticipating questions and preparing answers
- Handling difficult and challenging questions
The Certificate is approved and recognised by the: Continuing Professional Development (CPD): www.cpduk.co.uk
CPD-Approved LSPR Professional Development Certificate: Improve your Presentation and Pitching skills. The Certificate is awarded with a Pass, Merit or Distinction.
The final Certificate award will be based on the following:
Critical Thinking Exercises set and completed during the training - a series of practical exercises are set for each session for the delegates to work on during their training. This is an effective way to try out what you have been learning and gain insight and feedback, as you progress with each session during the course.
To meet your team’s specific needs, this course is also offered as a bespoke exclusive programme. It is also offered on a one-to-one tailored basis. Delivery options are either in-house, or at the LSPR premises in Kensington. Please contact LSPR for a quote.
*One-to-one and small groups training sessions: duration may be subject to minor time alterations
Other Courses in Branding, PR & Communications
Terms & Conditions
— Hayley Lambert | Communications Manager, Havebury Housing Partnership | Press Release Writing
I would recommend this course to anyone interested in either furthering their skills or learning new techniques catered to all backgrounds & competence.
— Renelle Nedd | Danubius Hotel, Executive Assistant |PR & Reputation Management
I really enjoyed this course and I would highly recommend it. I have picked up so much from this and one of those things is confidence to act on tasks I'm not confident with.
— Iman Said | DUQM Refinery, Branding Officer |Presenation Skills
It was a pleasure to be trained in this centre. The staff were amazing, also the teachers were so motivational. I think I have lots of ideas to apply when I am back home
— Mohmoud Al Riyami | DUQM Refinery, PRS Social Media Specialist |Presenation Skills
London School of Public Relations has really made a significant impact on my copywriting and presentation skills. it combines a wealth of experts who can lead other people to succeed and shine in Public Relations.