Duration: 5 Day 10.30am – 3.30pm
Location: 118a Kensington Church St. London W8 4BH
Duration: 5 Day 10.30am – 3.30pm
The 5-day certificated Leadership Skills course will help you advance your career as an effective leader and manager. The training will help you learn how to effectively and efficiently manage and motivate your teams. We will explore best management practices, create high-performance dynamic teams, motivational techniques, develop your leadership skills, and become an effective communicator.
The practical and highly stimulating Executive Management and Leadership course have been created for managers who want to succeed and be more effective in their role.
Delivery throughout the 5-day Diploma course is shared between numerous industry experts, with the sessions relying on the first-hand experience of our trainers, focussing on best practice and real-life scenarios.
Delegates are encouraged to engage in discussions and participate in activities. Attendees focus on a specific area of concern within their organisation and present to a panel as part of their final assessment and certification.
By the end of the training, delegates will go away with inspiring new ideas, more confidence in problem-solving, and tools to put into practice.
On this course you will learn
- How to become the best manager, you can be
- How to create high performing teams
- How to become an inspirational leader to achieve results
- How to become an effective leader
- How leaders drive change and improve communications
Day 1 – Being a dynamic Leader
- Understanding the importance and impact of leadership
- Creating a network of contacts, people who can act as listening posts internally and externally
- Looking at organisational problems from a different perspective
- Harnessing knowledge, and the power to make things happen.
- Turning decisions into reality and taking responsibility for the decisions
Day 2 – Managing and Motivating Effective Teams
- Techniques to develop team performance
- Developing core skills and abilities within your team
- The role of leadership in your team
- Techniques of motivating your team members and maximising performance
Day 3 – Presenting and Pitching Skills
- Developing your individual style and charisma, to build influence and rapport with audiences
- Enhancing your body language techniques
- Using your voice effectively with pitch and tone
- Building your confidence and improving communication and story-telling skills
- Creating structure and timing to engage your audience
- To anticipate questions and create impact
Day 4 – Managing Conflict and Collaboration
- Understanding the sources of conflict
- Identifying individual responses to conflict
- Implementing pre-emptive conflict resolution techniques
- Using influencing styles to enhance collaboration
Day 5 – Personal Branding
- Creating a positive impression, influence, and reputation management
- Utilising the power of impression and influence management for your personal brand
- Generating charisma and confidence
- Understanding body language
- Developing your personal brand and style to stand out and leave a lasting, credible impression
The Professional Development Diploma is approved and recognised by the: Continuing Professional Development (CPD): www.cpduk.co.uk
CPD-Approved LSPR Professional Development Diploma: PR & Reputation Management. The Diploma is awarded with a Pass, Merit or Distinction.
The final Diploma award will be based on the following:
- Critical Thinking Exercises set and completed during the training - a series of practical exercises are set for each session for the delegates to work on during their training. This is an effective way to try out what you have been learning and gain insight and feedback, as you progress with each session during the course.
What you need to bring with you:
Please bring with you your laptop or tablet to the training sessions.
To meet your team’s specific needs, this course is also offered as a bespoke exclusive programme. It is also offered on a one-to-one tailored basis. Delivery options are either in-house, or at the LSPR premises in Kensington. Please contact LSPR for a quote.
*One-to-one and small groups training sessions: duration may be subject to minor time alterations