Influential Personal Branding (PR04)
Duration: 1 Day 10.30am – 3.30pm
Location: 118a Kensington Church St. London W8 4BH
This one day Influential Personal Branding certificated course will help you unlock the key to Executive Presence and create impressive impressions on others. You will explore the power of body language, voice, tone and pitch and charisma in making an impact on others.
The importance of personal branding is more crucial than ever Your personal brand is a clear indication and signal to others, of the best you have to offer. Personal and career branding is the "great differentiator" in job search. Successful job search is all about differentiation that makes you stand out and create a positive impression. It used to be that creating a personal brand meant you created an impression with your business cards. Things have changed rapidly. For those who want to make an impact within their organisation, or whilst building up their own business, we will support you during the session in exploring ways that will help you make the best impact. With the development of social media and an increasingly individual driven society, the brand you build around yourself is perhaps the single most important way you can stand out in your spheres of influence.
The practical course will help you to think about your personal brand. It is crucial that you understand that personal branding is the means by which people remember you. It is a means of creating a first and continued positive impression. We will share lots of tips that will help you build your confidence and maximise your potential.
On This Course You will learn:
- Impression and influence management
- Directed attention
- Creating a positive impression, influence and reputation management
- Converting influence skills into valuable brand equity
- Engaging successfully with anyone and giving a positive impression, even under stressful conditions
- Critical insights from science about influence management
- How to relax all around you
- How to deliver effective speeches and presentations
- How to stand out from all those around you and leave a lasting, credible impression
- What is influence and impression management?
- Why does it matter so much? empathy, leadership and reputation management
- Link with executive presence and leadership
- The psychology of thin slicing
- Why evolutionary psychology is so helpful in our understanding of Influence science
- Influence or persuasion
- Psychology of influence
- What makes people like you: the ultimate sales skill
- Channels of influence: speaking, writing and presenting
- Link with prestige and dominance/power
- How to generate influence and impact
- What works and what does not work for you
- Building confidence and credibility
- Gravitas – appearance and confidence
- How to make a confident entry
- The secrets of critical body language for different occasions
- Vocabulary and executive success
- How to write and deliver an effective speech
- TED talks
- Impacting presentations
- Dress to impress and executive success
- Social media, content and networking
- Summary and evaluation of candidates
The Certificate is approved and recognised by the: Continuing Professional Development (CPD): www.cpduk.co.uk
CPD-Approved LSPR Professional Development Certificate: Influential Personal Branding. The Certificate is awarded with a Pass, Merit or Distinction.
The final Certificate award will be based on the following:
Critical Thinking Exercises set and completed during the training - a series of practical exercises are set for each session for the delegates to work on during their training. This is an effective way to try out what you have been learning and gain insight and feedback, as you progress with each session during the course.
To meet your team’s specific needs, this course is also offered as a bespoke exclusive programme. It is also offered on a one-to-one tailored basis. Delivery options are either in-house or at the LSPR premises in Kensington. Please contact LSPR for a quote.
*One-to-one and small groups training sessions: duration may be subject to minor time alterations