Influential Personal Branding (PR04)
Duration: 1 Day 10.30am – 3.30pm
Location: 118a Kensington Church St. London W8 4BH
Duration: 1 Day 10.30am – 3.30pm
Unlock the key to Executive Presence and learn how to leave an impression on others.
The one-day Influential Personal Branding course focuses on the importance of personal branding and making a strong professional impact.
Your personal brand is a clear indication and signal to others of the best that you have to offer. It is how people remember you and in this growing digital age is now more crucial than ever.
For those who want to make an impact within their organisation, or whilst building up their own business, this course will support you by exploring personal brand strategy, online platform optimisation and practical guidelines to ensure you create a first and continued positive impression.
With the exponential growth of social media and an increasingly individual driven society, the brand you build around yourself is perhaps the single most important way you can stand out in your spheres of influence.
Explore the power of body language, voice, tone and pitch and charisma to take control and optimise your personal brand presence and consequently, future opportunities.
On This Course You will learn:
- Impression and influence management
- Creating a positive impression, influence and reputation management
- Converting influence skills into valuable personal brand equity
- Engaging successfully with anyone and giving a positive impression, even under stressful conditions
- Critical insights from science about influence management
- How to relax all around you and generate charisma and confidence
- Effective body language and confidence techniques
- Developing your personal brand and style
- How to stand out from all those around you and leave a lasting, credible impression
- What is influence and impression management?
- Empathy, leadership and reputation management
- Link with executive presence and leadership
- The psychology behind influence
- Channels of influence and persuasion: speaking, writing and presenting
- Creating your individual impactful brand - what does or doesn't work for you?
- Building your confidence and credibility
- Gravitas – appearance and confidence
- How to make a confident entry
- The secrets of body language for different occasions
- Executive success
- Dress to impress
- Building your presence and reputation on social media and effective networking
LSPR has been delivering training since 1992 and has extensive experience in delivering training to a broad range of clients: PR and communications agencies, financial, consumer, oil & gas, and multiple other sectors and industries.
All of our courses are led by industry experts who all share a common purpose: to deliver the best of their knowledge, expertise and ideas with others. Our mantra is that transparency and ethics build the brand's reputation. Beyond achieving the training objectives, our courses motivate individuals to enhance their performance and add value to their organisation by understanding their team's roles and responsibilities.
All LSPR programmes are tailored to each participant's needs. Before each session, we take the time to get to know you, providing a detailed Training Needs Analysis questionnaire which enables us to understand your skills, level of experience, potential knowledge gaps and expectations of the training. This means that no two sessions are the same, and your needs will always be met when choosing our training.
With an engaging, supportive facilitation style, our training approach enables practical tools for skills transfer, improvements and real results.
Award & Recognition
LSPR Professional Development Certificate. The Certificate is recognised by the: Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service: www.cpduk.co.uk
The final Certificate will be awarded on the following:
- Critical Thinking Exercises set and completed during the training - a series of practical exercises are set for each session for the delegates to work on during their training. This is an effective way to try out what you have been learning and gain insight and feedback, as you progress with each session during the course.
To meet your team’s specific needs, this course is also offered as a bespoke exclusive programme. It is also offered on a one-to-one tailored basis. Delivery options are either in-house, or at the LSPR premises in Kensington. Please contact LSPR for a proposal.
*One-to-one and small groups training sessions: duration may be subject to minor time alterations