Effective Branding and Reputation Management Strategies (PR03)
Duration: 1 Day 10.30am – 3.30pm
Location: 118a Kensington Church St. London W8 4BH
Duration: 1 Day 10.30am – 3.30pm
Create successful, engaging and effective communication strategies and campaigns for your brand.
The one-day certified course will help you understand the strategies of building trust and loyalty into your brand.
Learn how to create engaging branding strategies which enhance your brand's image and engage with your target audiences.
Explore how logos are developed and how names contain meaning and evolve, developing the identity of your brand.
Learn how successful brands have been exposed to change and how they have adapted with robust, yet flexible strategies that have helped shaped the brand's positioning.
On This Course You will learn:
- Converting a product or service into a desirable brand
- Developing a successful brand experience and narrative
- Brand management strategies
- Developing effective stakeholder branding experiences and engagement
- Brand message control
- Engaging with online brand communities and influencers
- Protecting the brand's reputation by creating robust reputation management strategies
- Creating effective strategies to build your product or service into a desirable brand
- The visual elements of the brand and how it shapes our perception
- Exploring the differences between tangible (physical) and intangible (non-physical) elements of branding
- Delving deeper into the intangibles: how they impact reputation
- Exploring reputation management strategies
- Strategies for positioning your brand to create loyalty and trust
LSPR has been delivering training since 1992 and has extensive experience in delivering training to a broad range of clients: PR and communications agencies, financial, consumer, oil & gas, and multiple other sectors and industries.
All of our courses are led by industry experts who all share a common purpose: to deliver the best of their knowledge, expertise and ideas with others. Our mantra is that transparency and ethics build the brand's reputation. Beyond achieving the training objectives, our courses motivate individuals to enhance their performance and add value to their organisation by understanding their team's roles and responsibilities.
All LSPR programmes are tailored to each participant's needs. Before each session, we take the time to get to know you, providing a detailed Training Needs Analysis questionnaire which enables us to understand your skills, level of experience, potential knowledge gaps and expectations of the training. This means that no two sessions are the same, and your needs will always be met when choosing our training.
With an engaging, supportive facilitation style, our training approach enables practical tools for skills transfer, improvements and real results.
Award & Recognition
LSPR Professional Development Certificate. The Certificate is recognised by the: Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service: www.cpduk.co.uk
The final Diploma will be awarded on the following:
- Critical Thinking Exercises set and completed during the training - a series of practical exercises are set for each session for the delegates to work on during their training. This is an effective way to try out what you have been learning and gain insight and feedback, as you progress with each session during the course.
To meet your team’s specific needs, this course is also offered as a bespoke exclusive programme. It is also offered on a one-to-one tailored basis. Delivery options are either in-house, or at the LSPR premises in Kensington. Please contact LSPR for a proposal.
*One-to-one and small groups training sessions: duration may be subject to minor time alterations
Other Courses in Branding, PR & Communications
Terms & Conditions
— Lucy Thomas | CoinGaming Group, PR & Sponsorship Manager |Branding
Another great course, which left me buzzing with ideas to take back to my company. I would highly recommend this.
— Marta Safin | Fetch, Social Account Director |Branding
I thought the course was very insightful and very helpful. The tutor was really good and very knowledgeable.
- Nathaly Cifuentes Riano | Social media coordinator | Words heal the world
The trainer today was very knowledgeable; he gave me great ideas about risks and crisis management and how to prevent and manage communication.
— Clare-Louise Taylor | Head of Marketing, DeVono Cresa
I found the course so valuable for me in my current role. It was especially useful that I could ask questions about current projects we are implementing at work and be able to integrate them as part of the training.
— Rima A. Al-Medaries | Media Affairs Executive | PR & Reputation Management
Very interesting and interactive session. The use of imagery and videos is very effective. The tangible and intangible elements of branding was very significant
— Rosamund Hutt, Business Owner
I am going home with lots of useful tools that I can apply to my business immediately!
— Jody Levitus | Freelancer |
This course was extremely thorough and I learnt more than I could ever have imagined. Our trainer was very personable, incredibly knowledgeable, so helpful and encouraging. I would certainly recommend the course.
— Fasanya Omolola | TetFund, Head Protocol Unit |Branding
I enjoyed this class, it was vibrant and energetic. The tutor was really good and the exercises were insightful.
— Cao Hai Dang | Vietnam Airlines, Deputy General Manager |Branding
I learnt so much during my time at LSPR. The course and trainees are very good and professional.