Creating Effective PR Strategies and Campaigns (PR02)
Duration: 10:00am - 2:00pm BST
Duration: 1 Day 10.30am – 3.30pm
Location: 118A Kensington Church St
The one day Creating Effective PR Strategies and Campaigns certificated course will give you a practical understanding of how to successfully plan your PR campaigns.
During the training, we will explore the principles of PR strategy, how to create excitement and engagement with your internal teams, how to identify your key audiences and create the right type of engagement, exploring the strategic planning required to create structure to your PR campaign, how to plan to budget and how to measure and evaluate campaign effectiveness. The training delivery will bring in a mix of practical inputs, discussion and presentations, that will help give you the practical take away tools needed to plan your PR campaigns effectively.
The course is led by practicing PR experts, who will work closely with you in a consultative manner. They will help you structure your thinking and planning strategically for your own campaigns. During the course, we will explore case studies to inspire ideas and discussion. The course will be very practical and engaging. It is suitable for anyone who wants to bring some structure and planning to their PR activities. Whether you work in marketing, communications, PR, or are looking to use PR for your organisation, or as a start-up, gaining the skills to analyse, plan and measure your PR activities and campaigns will make an impact on the success and outcome of the end result. It will help give you a structure and tools to use on the job.
On this course you will learn:
- Determining and establishing your public relations goals
- The importance of effective internal communications for a PR campaign
- Identifying your target audiences and create personas for external communications and engagement strategies
- The process of creating a strategy and tactic for every objective – setting your SMART goals
- Budgeting and the planning techniques to enable your campaign to deliver a good ROI
- Reviewing your strategies for your PR campaigns for post campaign evaluation
How to establish your PR goals and objectives
- How to create successful internal communications strategies, to gain maximum engagement
- How to identify your external audiences, establish engagement and create personas
- How to use SMART objectives to achieve your PR goals
- How to plan your budgeting, in terms of human and other types of resources, for the best outcomes
- How to effectively evaluate to measure the success of your campaigns
The Professional Development Diploma is approved and recognised by the: Continuing Professional Development (CPD): www.cpduk.co.uk
CPD-Approved LSPR Professional Development Diploma: PR & Reputation Management. The Diploma is awarded with a Pass, Merit or Distinction.
The final Diploma award will be based on the following:
- Critical Thinking Exercises set and completed during the training - a series of practical exercises are set for each session for the delegates to work on during their training. This is an effective way to try out what you have been learning and gain insight and feedback, as you progress with each session during the course.
What you need to bring with you:
Please bring with you your laptop or tablet to the training sessions.
To meet your team’s specific needs, this course is also offered as a bespoke exclusive programme. It is also offered on a one-to-one tailored basis. Delivery options are either in-house, or at the LSPR premises in Kensington. Please contact LSPR for a quote.
*One-to-one and small groups training sessions: duration may be subject to minor time alterations
Other Courses in Branding, PR & Communications
Terms & Conditions
Fatemah Nasser Al-Azemi | PR & Media Director, Public Authority for Applied Education and Training, State of Kuwait
I would like to thank you very much for helping me to improve my skills in the field of media and Public Relations.
Abdulaziz Al-Zaman - Head of Protocol/Qatar Airforce
"The course was excellent. I managed to take away some valuable information which I can implement in my future. The teacher was outstanding and delivered the info very well."
Noor Alzayer | Event management Supervisor, Saudi Telecom Company (STC) | Crisis Communications
Florine Van Everdingen - 3i/Executive Assistant
"Thank you very much for the warm welcome and two wonderful days. It has been incredibly useful to not only have a far better and thorough understanding of the subject, but also to leave inspired with the necessary tools to take action in practice."
Sakshi Kohli | India Today Group
LSPR provided a unique method of learning. Being able to break down real life scenarios and crisis and look at the crisis management cycles.
Georgette Olaiya -Zeal/Digital PR Executive
"Great course, full of knowledge, and provides useful skills that can be used. The teacher ran bespoke sessions relating back to my current work place, we worked on a few future campaign releases which was very helpful."
Shitta Aderoga -TetFund/Senior Admin Officer
"I love the way the training was interactive, and the trainers make you feel you are part of the training. The trainers have good knowledge of what they teach."
Mopelola Oyenekko - Salvic Petroleum Resources Limited/ Corporate Communications and Public Relations Manager
"The tutor had an excellent delivery and I gained a lot of knowledge in one week. I would highly recommend this course. Thank you to the staff for the warm hospitality."
Roberta Maria Mistretta - Whittard of Chelsea / Supervisor
"This course was extremely interesting and engaging. Lectures were enjoyable and well organised, and the material provided was very useful and informative. The course provided me with new and practical skills that will be surely help me in my career. Moreover, our knowledgeable and experienced tutor has been an amazing teacher and advisor. I would recommend LSPR to everyone."