Business Writing (WR05)
Duration: 1 Day 10.30am – 3.30pm
Location: 118a Kensington Church St. London W8 4BH
The practical Business Writing certificated course is designed to help you shape your business writing style in order to deliver and adapt key message to target audiences. You will learn how to improve clarity and accuracy in your writing. The ability to write business communications clearly, confidently and consistently is a fundamental skill in any workplace. Good quality writing, whether in reports, presentations, marketing materials or digital, is essential to convey messages clearly and reflects on the organisation and the writer. The focus of the training will be on how to improve and adapt your professional writing. You will learn how to get your message across to key audiences, in a succinct and consistent way.
We will explore tone and style of communications and how to relay key messages for your brand’s position in the marketplace. Our leading professional trainers will help you develop your ability to write clearly, confidently and consistently. Ensuring this fundamental skill is recognised in your workplace. Whether you want to improve your online communications, or write better proposals, the course will help you brush up on your professional writing style.
The course is suitable for anyone working in marketing, PR and communications and is involved in writing content.
On This Course You Will Learn:
- Enhance your professional writing communication
- Identifying and clarifying your aims and objectives
- Getting the style and tone right
- Writing styles to relay key messages to various audiences
- Understand audience expectations
- Tackling tricky grammar and punctuation, with easy to follow rules
- Getting your corporate message across
- Being able to apply the style and tone to a variety of contexts
- The final checks: drafts, proofing and editing
- Improving your business writing skills and style, to be clear and credible
- Building up your confidence in business writing
- Adapting your style to various types of business documents, in simple and concise English
- Getting a structure to your thoughts
- Structuring your business documents to meet the needs of your audience
- Connecting with your audience and engaging them in your corporste messages
- Improving your grammatical skills and brushing up on common mistakes
- How to write effectively to get your corporate message across
Attendees will have plenty of practice and feedback throughout the training.
The Professional Development Certificate is approved and recognised by the: Continuing Professional Development (CPD): www.cpduk.co.uk
CPD-Approved LSPR Professional Development Certificate: Business Writing. The Certificate is awarded with a Pass, Merit or Distinction
The final Certificate award will be based on the following:
Critical Thinking Exercises set and completed during the training - a series of practical exercises are set for each session for the delegates to work on during their training. This is an effective way to try out what you have been learning and gain insight and feedback, as you progress with each session during the course.
To meet your team’s specific needs, this course is also offered as a bespoke exclusive programme. It is also offered on a one-to-one tailored basis. Delivery options are either in-house, or at the LSPR premises in Kensington. Please contact LSPR for a quote.
*One-to-one and small groups training sessions: duration may be subject to minor time alterations