Implementing a Sustainable CSR Strategy (PR05)
Duration: 1 Day 10.30am – 3.30pm
Award: Advanced Certificate
Location: 118a Kensington Church St. London W8 4BH
The one day course will train you on how to manage corporate social responsibility and sustainability within your business. You will learn how to enhance stakeholder relationships and create positive business practices, with strong CSR strategies.
You will learn:
- Current perspectives of CSR - setting the scene for current issues
- How CSR strategies are changing and evolving
- Social and environmental approaches to CSR
- *Terminology associated with CSR
- Trust and Reputation Management
- Ensuring CSR helps build brand equity and enhance trust and values
- Social and environmental approaches to CSR
- CSR as an integral part of your internal communications
- Integrating CSR as part of your HR strategy to involve employees
- CSR as a strategic tool to enhance stakeholder engagement
- Risk management verses social values
- How best to communicate CSR ideas and programmes
- Current trends affecting communication around CSR - external communications strategies
- Case studies: examples of good CSR practices in terms of social and environmental perspectives.
· Understanding CSR and issues affecting businesses when considering its impact
· Exploring CSR from an environmental and social perspective
· Exploring CSR as a powerful business strategy and the benefits it brings when done correctly
· Examining the changes and trends affecting CSR
· Understanding the importance of CSR in relation to reputation management
· Understanding how CSR can enhance your brand and help build trust and value
· How to incorporate CSR within your internal communications, to enhance engagement and buy in from management and employees
· How to effectively communicate your CSR initiatives with external stakeholders, to raise awareness and maximise engagement
· Integrating your CSR strategies as part of your wider communications
· Exploring the latest trends ins sustainability and looking at best practice
- Parallel terms and concepts: sustainability, corporate citizenship and social performance, cause-related marketing, socially responsible investment (SRI), green and environmental marketing, climate change and biodiversity loss, sustainable practices: fishing, wood, food and ecotourism
The Advanced Certificate is approved and recognised by the: Continuing Professional Development (CPD): www.cpduk.co.uk
CPD-Approved LSPR Professional Development – based on the exercises set within the training sessions.
Delivery and Assessment
During the session, alongside presentations, we will refer to a number of current case studies and work on practical exercises. We want to encourage the sharing of ideas, engage in discussions, practise the concepts and gain feedback from the trainers. The classes are small in number, in order that participants benefit fully from a consultative approach.
*One-to-one and small groups training sessions: duration may be subject to minor time alterations
Other Courses in Branding, PR & Communications
Terms & Conditions
— Kate Rawlings | Irwin Mitchell, CSR Manager |CSR & Sustainability
Attending the CSR course at LSPR was highly informative and engaging. Our tutors were highly experienced and had great knowledge of the sector.
— Rebecca Clarkson | Freelance Consultant | CSR & Sustainability
The CSR course was well structured, packed with information, really practical and highly engaging.
— Ulrika Cattermole | Calvert 22, Executive Director |CSR & Sustainability
Inspirational and thought provoking. Useful for understanding how to create value through CSR.
— Emily Thomas | Assistant Director, British Council | CSR & Sustainability
The staff was extremely helpful and attentive and provided excellent pre-course service. The course was very much tailered to my needs and gave a wealth of inspiration and food for taught.
— Yarob Al Tehnanyan | CSR & Sustainability
I was very pleased to have attended LSPR's CSR course. I really enjoyed being part of the group. The LSPR trainers and staff are very helpful and friendly
— Mark Richardson | CSR & Sustainability
I am currently looking at getting a role working within CSR. The course taught me so much. I feel confident to venture into the a new position, full of ideas and motivated to succeed! Thank you to all the great stafff and trainers at LSPR!
— Florine Van Everdingen | 3i, Executive Assistant |CSR & Sustainability
The 2 days have been incredibly useful. I now have a far better and thorough understanding of the subject, i also left very inspired as well as able to take the necessary tools to put into practice.
— Nadia Noureldin | Deputy Director, Ministry of International Cooperation MOIC | CSR & Sustainability
The CSR course was very useful on a personal and opernational perspective. I had the opportunity to explore and learn more about the CSR concepts and strategies, exploring real examples and initiatives. I'm excited to see how it wil benefit my career!
— Christopher Tancock| Elsiver, Senior Communications Manager |CSR & Sustainability
A fascinating, well-researched and sensitivity presented insight into the area of CSR. Would highly recommend this course.