Implementing a Sustainable CSR Strategy (PR05)
Duration: 1 Day 10.30am – 3.30pm
Location: 118a Kensington Church St. London W8 4BH
The one-day professional development certificated course: Implementing a Sustainable CSR Strategy, will train you on how to manage corporate social responsibility and sustainability within your organisation. There will be an emphasis during the course on how to make CSR work efficiently alongside other strategies, to achieve successful objectives for the organisation. CSR will be viewed from the point of view of enhancing reputation, reducing risk and managing brand image.
The practical discussion led course, will allow you to understand the often-complex subject, in an easy to follow and doable format. Exploring the various terminologies and models such as sustainable development, corporate accountability, creating shared value (CSV), citizenship, carbon offsetting, chemical inventory, emissions inventory, environmental impact, Greenhouse Gas, ISO management, Responsible Business, ISO management and supply chain sustainability, corporate citizenship and social performance, cause-related marketing, socially responsible investment (SRI), green and environmental marketing, climate change and biodiversity loss, sustainable practices: fishing, wood, food and ecotourism and just plain social responsibility. We will also look at the latest trends that will help your understanding on how powerful a tool CSR can be for businesses.
Delivered by leading CSR experts in a practical way, you will be taught how to make a business case for CSR as an established strategy that helps improve the brand’s positioning and lowers risk for organisations. You will learn how to enhance stakeholder relationships and create positive business practices, with strong CSR strategies. CSR is much broader than philanthropy. During your training, you will gain an understanding of how CSR looks to change business operations in a way that maximises organisational benefits to society and minimises the risks and costs to society. At the same keeping focused on creating business and brand value. There will be a focus during the course on how sustainability implies that a company is truly incorporating social and environmental issues into its business model.
On This Course You will learn:
- Understanding CSR and issues affecting businesses when considering its impact
- Exploring CSR from an environmental and social perspective
- Exploring CSR as a powerful business strategy and the benefits it brings when done correctly
- Examining the changes and trends affecting CSR
- Understanding the importance of CSR in relation to reputation management
- Understanding how CSR can enhance your brand and help build trust and value
- How to incorporate CSR within your internal communications, to enhance engagement and buy in from management and employees
- How to effectively communicate your CSR initiatives with external stakeholders, to raise awareness and maximise engagement
- Integrating your CSR strategies as part of your wider communications
- Exploring the latest trends in sustainability and looking at best practice
- Current perspectives of CSR - setting the scene for current issues
- How CSR strategies are changing and evolving
- Social and environmental approaches to CSR
- *Terminology associated with CSR
- Trust and Reputation Management
- Ensuring CSR helps build brand equity and enhance trust and values
- Social and environmental approaches to CSR
- CSR as an integral part of your internal communications
- Integrating CSR as part of your HR strategy to involve employees
- CSR as a strategic tool to enhance stakeholder engagement
- Risk management verses social values
- How best to communicate CSR ideas and programmes
- Current trends affecting communication around CSR - external communications strategies
- Case studies: examples of good CSR practices in terms of social and environmental perspectives.
The Certificate is approved and recognised by the: Continuing Professional Development (CPD): www.cpduk.co.uk
CPD-Approved LSPR Professional Development Certificate: Implementing a Sustainable CSR Strategy. The Certificate is awarded with a Pass, Merit or Distinction.
The final Certificate award will be based on the following:
Critical Thinking Exercises set and completed during the training - a series of practical exercises are set for each session for the delegates to work on during their training. This is an effective way to try out what you have been learning and gain insight and feedback, as you progress with each session during the course.
To meet your team’s specific needs, this course is also offered as a bespoke exclusive programme. It is also offered on a one-to-one tailored basis. Delivery options are either in-house, or at the LSPR premises in Kensington. Please contact LSPR for a quote.
*One-to-one and small groups training sessions: duration may be subject to minor time alterations
Other Courses in Branding, PR & Communications
Terms & Conditions
— Yarob Al Tehnanyan | CSR & Sustainability
I was very pleased to have attended LSPR's CSR course. I really enjoyed being part of the group. The LSPR trainers and staff are very helpful and friendly
— Rebecca Clarkson | Freelance Consultant | CSR & Sustainability
The CSR course was well structured, packed with information, really practical and highly engaging.
— Florine Van Everdingen | 3i, Executive Assistant |CSR & Sustainability
The 2 days have been incredibly useful. I now have a far better and thorough understanding of the subject, i also left very inspired as well as able to take the necessary tools to put into practice.
— Mark Richardson | CSR & Sustainability
I am currently looking at getting a role working within CSR. The course taught me so much. I feel confident to venture into the a new position, full of ideas and motivated to succeed! Thank you to all the great stafff and trainers at LSPR!
— Kate Rawlings | Irwin Mitchell, CSR Manager |CSR & Sustainability
Attending the CSR course at LSPR was highly informative and engaging. Our tutors were highly experienced and had great knowledge of the sector.
— Ulrika Cattermole | Calvert 22, Executive Director |CSR & Sustainability
Inspirational and thought provoking. Useful for understanding how to create value through CSR.
— Christopher Tancock| Elsiver, Senior Communications Manager |CSR & Sustainability
A fascinating, well-researched and sensitivity presented insight into the area of CSR. Would highly recommend this course.
— Emily Thomas | Assistant Director, British Council | CSR & Sustainability
The staff was extremely helpful and attentive and provided excellent pre-course service. The course was very much tailered to my needs and gave a wealth of inspiration and food for taught.
— Nadia Noureldin | Deputy Director, Ministry of International Cooperation MOIC | CSR & Sustainability
The CSR course was very useful on a personal and opernational perspective. I had the opportunity to explore and learn more about the CSR concepts and strategies, exploring real examples and initiatives. I'm excited to see how it wil benefit my career!