PR & Reputation Management
Duration: 5 Day 10.30am – 4.00pm
Location: 118a Kensington Church St. London W8 4BH
The practical 5 day PR and Reputation Management Diploma course focuses on how to create communication campaigns, manage strong brands, create a cohesive corporate identity, predict and reduce risk, create a crisis plan and risk management strategy, protect and enhance reputation, implement CSR strategies, which are sustainable and create strategic media communications plans, which engage effectively with your target market and stakeholders. Learn the essential skills of Public Relations in developing robust strategies that enhance the reputation of your brand and corporate image. We teach you the techniques of building trust within your brand, by developing your brand's reputation and image. The comprehensive PR Diploma course is up-to-date in content and encourages group participation and discussion. The approach to the training is inclusive and consultative. We work closely with each person, in order to help you develop your PR and communication skills. Central to this course is gaining a full understanding of how reputation is the primary strategic route to success for businesses in an age of rapid digital change.
You will learn:
- Trends and developments in communications
- Building reputation through trust and transparency into the brand
- Getting attention for your brand – from product to brand
- Risk and issue management plans for stakeholder engagement
- Defending your brand and implementing effective risk and crisis plans
- Effective stakeholder engagement
- CSR brand strategies
- Developing communications campaigns
- Day 1 - Introducing PR and Reputation Management
- Day 2 - Branding and Corporate Identity
- Day 3 - Risk, Issue and Crisis Management and planning
- Day 4 - CSR & Sustainability
- Day 5 - Media Relations, Communication plans, Stakeholder Engagement and Campaigns
The Advanced Certificate is approved and recognised by the: Continuing Professional Development (CPD): www.cpduk.co.uk
CPD-Approved LSPR Professional Development Diploma: PR & Reputation Management. The Diploma is awarded with a Pass, Merit or Distinction.
The final Diploma award will be based on the following:
- Critical Thinking Exercises: set and completed during the training - a series of practical exercises are set for each session for the delegates to work on during their training. This is an effective way to try out what you have been learning and gain insight and feedback, as you progress with the course.
What you need to bring with you:
Please bring with you your lap top or tablet to the training sessions.
After completing the PR & Reputation Diploma at LSPR, I went on to work in luxury jewellery and timepieces, overseeing a wide array of brands including Gucci, Rolex, Breitling and Roberto Coin - meeting and exceeding sales goals. I then went on to undertake further studies at Duke University's Fuqua School of Business for a Masters Degree in Management Studies. I have recently taken a position with Pilot Flying J, which is among the top 10 largest private firms in the United States in an Executive Development Program rotating through all departments and working with various Corporate Strategy, Marketing, and Human Resources initiatives. All my best to the LSPR family. Thank you for helping me begin my PR career!
— Dana Kamilar | PR & Reputation Management
*One-to-one training may be subject to time alterations